Improving the appearance of broken capillaries with light therapy Broken capillaries are tiny blood vessels…
It’s one of life’s inevitables – your skin will age! Common skin changes that appear gradually as you age include age spots, freckles, discoloured blotches, wrinkles, sallowness, roughness, very dry skin and leathery toughness. Some people develop scaly patches, skin tags, or bright red or purple raised bumps (cherry angiomas), which might be bothersome but are usually harmless.
So apart from investing a small fortune in invasive cosmetic surgery, or expensive treatments, lotions and potions, what can you do to help your skin look smoother and younger? Firstly, you need to be realistic in your expectations as you simply cannot change older skin into the skin you had in your 20s. But you can take steps to improve your skin texture, which will in turn give you a natural, younger-looking radiance.
The red and infrared light therapy used in the Photizo Blush has been shown to help with improving the overall look and feel of the skin, for a more youthful appearance.
How will light therapy help to provide younger looking skin?
- Increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries. This brings an immediate healthy glow to the skin, and paves the way for you to maintain a more youthful and healthier appearance, as new capillaries mean more oxygen and nutrients to each skin cell every day.
- Increases lymph system activity. This reduces swelling and puffiness. These results would also be noticed after the first and each subsequent treatment. Again, this paves the way for less puffiness in the future as the lymph system is actually made more efficient over time, resulting in healthier skin overall.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts. Collagen is what is responsible for the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of your skin. The increased production of collagen and fibroblasts is what will smooth out your fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the texture of the skin, and reduce pore size over time
- Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy. This provides energy to the cells to make the most of the additional blood, oxygen, nutrients, detoxification, growth, and repair already initiated by your red light therapy treatments.
In a nutshell then the Photizo Blush will help to:
- Create a healthy glow about your face
- Smooth overall skin tone
- Reduce wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and laugh lines
- Repair sun damage
- Reduce redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- Fade scars and stretch marks
- Bring more moisture to your skin.
This Post Has 0 Comments