Improving the appearance of broken capillaries with light therapy Broken capillaries are tiny blood vessels…
Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) is a painful chronic condition that occurs when the tendons in your elbow are overloaded, usually by repetitive motions of the wrist and arm. The pain of tennis elbow occurs primarily where the tendons of your forearm muscles attach to a bony bump on the outside of your elbow. Pain can also spread into your forearm and wrist.
Despite its name, athletes are not the only people who develop tennis elbow. Many other common arm motions can cause tennis elbow, including:
- Using plumbing tools
- Driving screws
- Cutting up cooking ingredients, particularly meat
- Repetitive computer mouse use.
How will light therapy help treat chronic tennis elbow pain?
Light therapy alleviates chronic inflammation by increasing blood flow to the damaged tissues.
Photizo Pain Relief will help to:
- Reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines and increase anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Reduce inflammation by modulating inflammatory cells
- Improve drainage of the lymphatic vessels
- Reduce muscle spasm and stiffness
- Increase quality sleep.