Emergency colic surgery is commonly performed to correct a variety of abdominal problems in horses…
Injuries to a pet bird’s eye/s can occur in a number of ways that include those incurred due to flying or falling; harmful or caustic substances can be splashed into a pet bird’s eye(s); laceration to the eye or surrounding tissue can be caused by a sharp object; foreign bodies or sharp claws can also puncture or scratch the eye.
A cloudy, opaque or bluish-white cornea (the outer surface of the eyeball) may indicate a corneal ulcer or infection. The third eyelid may also be inflamed, protruding or covering the surface of the eye.
How will light therapy help treat corneal ulcers in birds?
Photizo Vetcare promotes the anti-inflammatory process, activates blood circulation, and is useful for treating pain and inflammation associated with corneal ulcers.
Benefits of Photizo Vetcare:
- Through the increase in lymphatic drainage, it indirectly inhibits inflammation processes and thus reduces swelling
- Relieves pain
- Has a protective effect on cells
- Decreases the risk of infection
- Increases circulation to help normalises and heal injured cells.
- Stimulate the release of endorphins which are the body’s own pain-fighting
This Post Has 0 Comments