Bringing healing into every home
Welcome to Photizo® Light Therapy
Photon Therapy Systems was founded in 2005 and is a South African company focused on providing leading-edge light therapy solutions to healthcare professionals and end users.
Light therapy as a healing tool
Photizo Light Therapy harnesses the healing power of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies proven to be effective in accelerating natural healing of the body, reducing swelling and inflammation, stimulating the immune system and relieving pain. Cells that are injured can actually be rejuvenated by light.
Photizo Light Therapy has broad treatment applications and using these units, wounds and other injuries can heal faster and chronic conditions can be managed without the over use of pain and anti-inflammatory medication.
People with back problems, nerve damage, muscular diseases, tennis elbow, burns and other ailments have all shown marked signs of improvement using light therapy.
The light wavelengths used in Photizo
Photizo’s Personal Range units use both red and infrared light. Red light is very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as wounds, cuts, scars, trigger points and acupuncture points, and is particularly effective in treating infections.
Infrared light is effective for bones, joints, deep muscles, bursa, etc. Although both red and infrared wavelengths penetrate to different depths and affect tissues differently, their therapeutic effects are similar.
The following Photizo Personal Range units are available for various purposes:
- Photizo Blush – anti-aging treatment which stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Photizo Pain Relief – relieves pain and reduces swelling and inflammation
- Photizo Skincare – for use in a number of skin conditions, including psoriasis and acne
- Photizo Sport – effective in treating pain and inflammation associated with overuse injuries
- Photizo Vetcare – designed to treat domestic animals, large livestock and horses for pain relief, healing, and reducing swelling and inflammation