Photizo Beauty Therapy
The Photizo® Beauty Therapy unit, designed with the help of leading somatologists, is a revolutionary new device for use in your clinic. Using pre-programmed protocols, Photizo® Beauty Therapy eliminates guesswork and allows you to treat your clients with confidence, at just the push of a button.
A high-power 1 200 mW probe is available as an accessory for treating larger areas.
The following treatment protocols are available on the Photizo® Beauty Therapy:
- Deep tissues
Photizo® Beauty Therapy (644) can be used to treat:
- Cellulite treatments
- Deep bruising or hematomas, for example, after plastic surgery, such as liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, beast reductions, breast augmentations and all other deep bruising after implants
- Enlarged pores
- Hyper pigmentation, for example, brown spots, freckles, Ephiledes and Chloasma
- Improvement of collagen and elastin levels
- Seborrhoea (excessive sebaceous secretion).
- Spider veins
- Stretch marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Thinning or hair loss (pathological conditions)
- Treatment before uncomfortable/painful procedures, such as permanent make-up, hair removal (waxing, plucking, laser, etc.), body piercing, skin peeling (chemical, mechanical) and skin resurfacing procedures, botox and other injections, microdermabrasion, NeoStrata peels, drainage and surgical excision of cysts
- Varicose veins
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
This product comes with a two-year carry-in warranty from the date of purchase, provided original proof of purchase is presented.
NB: A full list of treatments is available on request